Thursday, November 6, 2008

a little behind

yeah, this picture is from a year ago (sept) and I finally got around to scrapping it. In fact, I've been in a scrappy mood and I'm now only 6 months behind! And I just bought a scrapbook yesterday and stuffed all of my finished layouts in there, added refill pages, and still filled it up with more layouts waiting to be put in another album.
I love this layout. I love it so much I think I've used it 3 times this last week. I do so many 1-picture layouts and this is the perfect page for that.
Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

This is so great, I see why you love the layout! Perfect paper and accents for the picture, beautiful job!

Becky Carafa said...

That is a great layout, love it, and cute pic!

Nancy Riley said...

Sara, you certainly know how to design an attractive, well-balanced scrapbook layout! This one ... and the last two you posted recently are AWESOME!!!

Kristin Moore said...

Sara, your pages are so great! And WOW- sounds like you completed an entire scrapbook at one time- what a great feeling! I'm determined to start scrappin' again now that crazy October is behind me... we'll see (it's already Nov. 12 and I haven't started yet.) Thanks for the inspiration- and adorable picture!

Marilyn Goodrich said...

Just beautiful! Love the colors and the felt flowers. Perfect for your beautiful little girl :-)