Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Eat Cake!



I made this card a while ago, but I still wanted to post it here. It is one of my favorite cards that I've ever made. I am so glad that this set "Eat Cake" did not retire this year. I have had it since last July and just recently started playing with it. This designer paper is so beautiful, it's the Au Chocolat designer series paper from the Spring Mini catalog. Its double sided Chocolate Chip and Very Vanilla colors. But on my card I used an Almost Amethyst marker to color in the polka dots to match my paper. I got the idea from someone on SCS. I also used my Slit punch to make my scallop border.

Papers: Almost Amethyst, Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip, Au Chocolat Designer series paper.
Ink: Almost Amethyst, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: White Organdy Ribbon, Slit punch

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad i found your blog.
You are so talented.
Christine Belgium
http://blog.seniorennet.be/chrilous