Friday, October 5, 2007

File Folder Album




Ever since Taylor made one of these and also posted the instructions here, I've been dying to make one! I have no idea what I'm going to do with it, but isn't it pretty?

I used a bunch of Daisy D's papers and die cuts (I've had for a LONG time) and also some wide floral ribbon from some flowers I got last week. Other than that I used some SU stuff. You know.....sometimes it's really fun to work with the stuff in the back of my stash!

Recipe:
Paper: Daisy D's, File folder, Close to Cocoa, Ruby Red, VV
Ink: Close to Cocoa: LOTS of sponging
Accessories: lots of ribbon, rhinestone brads

13 comments:

Angel said...

Yes, this is SO very pretty. I need to try making one of these!

Alex said...

I think it is gorgeous! I love the paper, very pretty! I have been wanting to make one of these too, but have not been able to yet! Thanks for sharing yours! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Tracy.H said...

WOW!! This is soooo beautiful! :0)

Rita said...

This folder is so beautiful...great job!

Sandy said...

I love these papers, I used all the diecuts but have stashed a few sheets of the paper because I jsut can't fathom cutting it!! You did a beautiful job on this...makes me remember that if I use my faves on something I'll keep, then I *can* keep looking at it, so maybe I *can* use it! lol.

Nancy Riley said...

OK ... I'm now picking my jaw up off the ground! WOW, is this EVER gorgeous! You've done an incredible job on this ....so elegant ... so much detail! I just love it, Sara!

Nikki Bond said...

Just gorgeous! The colors and patteren! I love it!
{smiles}

Barb said...

SO cool Sara,
Coul make a great ATC albumn of a weekend trip or birthday party..... FUN.... Looking forward to seeing you on the Vintage Art Journey TODAY!!!!!

Laura Roth said...

Wow - I think that turned out gorgeous! Great job!

Anonymous said...

This is really beautiful!

Corie said...

WOW WOW WOW -- this is jaw dropping gorgeous!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, YES!!!! This IS gorgeous -- just love it!!! Hope I get to try making one one of these days!!! Just beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!! Love the DD pp and distressing!! Perfect! :)