Monday, December 29, 2008

9 month page: using Summer Home Kit

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas. We sure did and my pants are screaming for me to stop eating! LOL!
Yesterday was my daughter's 1st birthday and I forced myself to get her scrapbook up to date. This is her 9 month page using the Summer Home Simply Scrappin Kit. The colors are so beautiful and the elements are awesome. For the title I used some thickers. And the ribbon is the 1" Blue Bayou stitched grosgrain.

Thanks for stopping by! I'll post again later this week!

6 comments:

Marilyn Goodrich said...

So glad to see you back blogging! Love this layout - the colors are so fresh!

Angie Tieman said...

How sweet! Fabulous layout!

Corie said...

She is such a cutie pie -- what a beautiful page for her

Heather P. said...

Oh, this is gorgeous!

A Stamper's Journey said...

Sara this page is amazing! I love the simplicity of it. Great colors. Your daughter is beautiful. I have this kit...now if I could only sit myself down to use it:-)
Love, love, love it!

Maureen

stem cell treatment said...

If your daughter grows up and could understand already, for sure, she would be very happy knowing that you made a very wonderful scrapbook for her 1st birthday. You are such a great mom!!!