Thursday, May 24, 2007

A basket for you!


Its going to be a rainy day here today, so I think that gives me a good reason to stay inside and stamp!
I've seen the Round Tab Punch ideas from Splitcoast and some people made a cute Easter basket from their punch. So I decided just to add flowers to mine. All I did was punch a tab & fold it in half. Then I took my small oval punch and punched that. I used the negative punch and then with my large oval punch centered that around the small oval and then punched that out. That is the handle. I tied a little ribbon on that and added some flowers. Isn't that cute? And so easy!!


Paper: Pretty in Pink, Polka dots & Paisley Designer paper
Ink: Old Olive Craft
Stamp: warm words
Accessories: Celery Organdy, ticket corner punch, brads, small & large oval punches, round tab punch, Spring bouquet flower punch, 1/8" punch.

3 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

Just found your blog, welcome to the world of blogging. Love your cards, they are great inspriation

Sheri said...

I really like this card! The basket is SO cute; I never would have thought to use the tab punch that way!

I just found your blog through "Stampin When I Can"; great work! Your cards are great; I'll be back often for more inspiration! :)

Diane said...

Just found your blog through Allison but can we get on your email? Love your cards!! I'll be back for sure.