Friday, June 22, 2007

Just Stuff

Bon Voyage!
We'll be leaving for vacation starting tomorrow (without a child!!) and coming back Wednesday. I just finished my swap cards for the new catalog, and I'll post pictures next week when I get back.

Is that what I think it is?
Yesterday as I was relaxing, I felt a fluttering in my stomach, and I thought maybe it was the baby, but just kind of ignored it because I'm still pretty early to feel that. But today I am feeling it more and more! It's such an experience to feel my baby move for the first time! What a gift!

Three Weeks With My Brother
I just finished this book last night. Since it is a completely different type of book Nicholas Sparks has written, I didn't know what to expect. To be honest, I thought I would read the first page and take it back to the library. I actually enjoyed the book. I thought the plot would be just about their trip together, but there was more. He reflected back to his childhood up until the time they left for the three week journey. I thought it was really interesting reading about his life and get a glimpse of how he lives. But what I really got out of it was not to take anybody in your family for granted, because anytime you see or talk to someone, it could be the last time. It's sad to think about, but very true.


Have a great weekend!

No comments: