Monday, October 22, 2007

Been away for awhile....

Sorry it's been a while since I've posted. Last week I was busy cleaning and getting ready for the weekend...I left for a couple days to Women Of Faith. I got to see this:



Can you believe that she used to be a pastor's wife? I don't think there was 5 seconds that went by that we weren't laughing! We had a great time!


I'll be back later with some sort of project. Probably when my 3-year old has her quiet time. Otherwise I'm doing laundry and cleaning because when I was gone I guess they didn't appreciate a clean house.....

2 comments:

Lori Barnett said...

Oh this was great!!! Thanks for sharing :) I e-mailed several friends to watch it too

Teresa Lin said...

Hi Sara, This is my first visit to your blog. How refreshing it was to see your entry about Women of Faith. I went this past weekend as well. Even heard Dr. Henry Cloud and Sheila Walsh at the day conference. What a delight it was to see that you have a video of Anita Renfroe on your blog. How fun! I'm a scrapbooker jumping in head first into stamping/cards. Since I'm new to the whole thing I enjoy seeing the talent of so many cardmakers, like yourself. Your cards are beautiful! Thanks for sharing.