Monday, October 22, 2007

Quickie scrapbook page



This page took only 20 minutes to finish! I love that! I got inspiration from Jen Balcer here. After I finished I see she has a lot more going on in the upper and lower parts of her page, but I think I'll just leave mine.

Even though the Outlaw papers are not very girlie, I liked the way they looked with the picture.

I used the new Build-A-Brads (antique brass) for the first time, and they are a lot of fun! I can see myself using them a lot in the future with stamps too.

I don't know if you can tell (maybe you'll have to click on the picture to see better) I used my paper piercer and pierced 2 rows of holes above the picture and below it on the Chocolate Chip paper. I just recently bought the Mat Pack which has guides to pierce in a straight line...WHY DIDN'T I BUY THAT SOONER??? Such a time-saver!


Recipe:
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Outlaw DP
Ink: Really Rust Craft, Close to cocoa, white gel pen
Accessories: On Board Simon Lower, Chocolate Chip 5/8" grosgrain, Ribbon from District Ribbon Originals, Antique Brass Build-A-Brads, Paper Piercer, Mat Pack

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sara,
Can you please email me asap? I couldn't locate your email address, so I hope you don't mind me leaving a message here!

Thanks!
nichole@papertreyink.com

Shannan Teubner said...

Sara, this page is totally awesome! You need to submit it!

Becky Carafa said...

Really cute, Sarah! That paper does go fabulously with the picture, and I love all your details too!

Lauren said...

Sara - Great page. TFS!

Corie said...

This page is FANTASTIC!!!

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Fantastic page! I love the layout.

:-)

Nikki Bond said...

She is such a CUTIE!!! How sweet! The page is just gorgeous.. I so need to get back to scrapping! Oh, and your it. I tagged you so check out my blog for details if you want to play along! {smiles}

Angie Tieman said...

Majorly fabulous page!! I think it's perfect and wouldn't change a thing!

Angel said...

Your daughter is adorable and so is your page!

Anonymous said...

This is an awesome page! I am really enjoying your blog!