Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween Treat Bag



Here's a project we made at my Mom & Me Class last Friday. I used the little pumpkin from the Family Accessories set and "for you" from Happy Everything. I used both sizes of the tag punches and eggplant ribbon to tie the bag.

We had a lot of fun and I think the kids did too. It was my first Mom & Me and I think I'll do some more again!

Recipe for White Chocolate Popcorn:

1 bag microwave popcorn
1/2 bag white chocolate chips
1 Tbsp peanut butter

melt the white chocolate chips and peanut butter and pour over popped popcorn. spread on wax paper and let cool. I added food coloring in the bowl of melted chips & peanut butter (this part is optional) ENJOY!

3 comments:

dasimonds said...

Very Cute...great Idea!
Thanks for sharing.


Dee

Jess said...

This is such a cute bag...I am totally going to try the popcorn recipe...sounds sooooo good!! TFS!

Jenn D said...

The bag is so cute! I never think of cello bags with toppers. I really should because yours inspires me. The recipe sounds yummy too.