Monday, February 11, 2008

More Crew Kids (Girl)


Hey there!
I hope everyone had a great weekend! Mine was great, other than for the super duper cold weather. We had -40 wind chills! and unfortunately we did have to get out and go a few places this weekend. I would rather have stayed home. But it's better today, not as windy.

Here's another page I made with the Crew Kids Girl Kit and I took inspiration from Kristina Werner's card Love her work!

Sorry for the glare on the pictures of my layout. I didn't realize there was any when I took the picture until I got it on the computer.

Supplies:
Crew Kids (girl) SS Kit, Wide pink grosgrain ribbon from Fairy Tales Ribbon originals.


Have a good evening everyone. I'll be back tomorrow!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, this is beautiful. Just love what you have made from this kit! Well done....again! LOL

Marilyn said...

I didn't realize this paper was a kit that SU sold until I looked at your recipe - it looks awesome - it really caught my eye - I love the fresh springy look!!

Alex said...

Very cute layout - love this DP! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Sears Family said...

I love your layout! I like all the little stickers under the ribbon. I have three girls. I am starting to think I need this kit!