Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Simple Make-n-take

Here's a super simple make-n-take that I made last week for a party. It is a regular A2 size card, with a 3/4" strip of designer (berry Bliss) paper. I used a pop-up glue dot for the center of a 5 petal flower punched out of white card stock and dipped it in our new Cosmo Glitter (rose color, I think) and stamped "Happy Birthday" from Birthday Whimsey (SAB) in Purely Pomegranate. Can't get any easier than that!


I should clarify that I did not make the video in the previous post. It was just from a search from Youtube.

Have a great day!!

7 comments:

Corie said...

This is such a great card -- simple, yet oh so pretty!!

Alex said...

This is very pretty, simple, but elegant! Love this! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Tara said...

cute! I love fast and simple!

Marilyn said...

Great way to showcase the glitter - love this!!

Maren said...

So pretty...love the glitter!!

Marilyn Goodrich said...

Simple and easy are the perfect combination for make and takes! Love this and it really showcases the fabulous glitter!!

Lauren said...

Very pretty. This simple elegance is stunning.