Friday, August 17, 2007

Cute stuff from a 2 year old's mouth

One morning out of the blue my daughter said to me: "Mommy, I've been a really good girl, I think I need a treat!"
ME: "Not right now, you need to finish your breakfast"
Cassidy: "Please, Mommy! Pretty please!" Imagine this in a 2 year old's voice, very serious!

That's hard to resist!



The other day we went to the Library and as I was buckling her into her car seat, she said to me: "Mommy, I was a good girl at the library!"
ME: "Yes, You were!"
Cassidy: "You were a good girl too, Mommy!"

That just cracked me up!



As we were driving one day, we drove past a fairground and I saw one of those bulls (where you can pay to have whatever you want written on it) And said "Hey look at the big bull!" Cassidy then replied "he's on skates!" Nate & I looked at each other and just started laughing, but trying to hold back because she was right, he was on a trailer, and it probably looked like skates to her! Too cute!

No comments: