Sunday, August 12, 2007

No stamping here!


This is a Reverse Pocket card I made for my SIL's b-day this morning.

I love our new designer papers-they make such cute cards as well as SB pages.

Absolutely no stamping on here, just cut out the flowers from one of the designs and attached a blue rhinestone brad to the center, and mounted it with a dimensional on a scallop circle punch.

I also used our new corner rounder punch to make the scalloped edge and a slit punch to make the tab.




Recipe:
Stamps: none!
Paper: Cutie Pie DS 12x12 paper, Bashful Blue, Whisper White, Purely Pomegranate
Accessories: Pomegranate polka-dotted ribbon from Sherbet Ribbon Originals, blue Rhinestone Brad, Scallop Circle Punch, 3/16" Corner Rounder, Slit Punch.

6 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

Very cute! And you didn't even have to dirty a stamp, nice! I'll have to remember that when all 3 of my Stamp 'n Scrubs are dirty (like today) and I'm lazy (like today)!

Nancy Riley said...

Super cute card! Love your blog!

Tandra said...

Oh what a GREAT idea! I love it! The colors are great!

AJ said...

This is so very cute!! I agree, LOVE our DS papers!!!

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Sweet card Sara! Love the design.

Smiles,
NG.

Lori Barnett said...

This is great because there are people that say "well....I don't do the stamping thing" LOL This will fix that problem :) And most of all it is SUPER CUTE!!!