Monday, August 6, 2007

Ultrasound Results





We had the big ultrasound last week and found out we're having a girl! I'm so excited that Cassidy will have a sister. I don't think she totally gets the whole fact that a baby is coming and she'll have to share mommy & daddy, but I'm sure it will be fine and we'll survive.

I have a feeling that this baby is going to give us a lot of gray hair. She's kicking and waking me up in the morning and very active when I go to bed too. (sigh) I know I probably shouldn't think about that already, but I can already tell she's got her own personality!

I'm also glad that I don't have to spend gobs of $$ for new clothes, new bedding, new everything, because we pretty much have everything to last us through another girl. Although I'll probably get a new diaper bag to hold enough stuff for 2 kids now and I heard good things about that baby papasan chair thing. I don't know what else is new out there for babies, anyone have any suggestions?

3 comments:

Wife2TJ said...

Awwww.... CONGRATULATIONS!!! That's wonderful news.

corinnesomerville said...

Congratulations !!!! We have five children....four of which are girls !!! You'll love it !!!!

Nancy Grant said...

Congratulations on your news.
:-)