Tuesday, September 18, 2007

27 Sketches in 27 Days-#16



Sketch #16 & Card.......


I just bought this paper recently-don't ask me why I didn't sooner-because it's awesome! I'm such an "earthy" girl-look in my house, my wardrobe...everything! And now that it's almost fall, I'm so happy!

Here I've used such a simple sketch, but added my DP which adds a lot, I think. I don't necessarily think the Spotlight flowers match this paper, but I used it anyway.

I also used our new Library Clips from the Holiday Mini-super cute! And this striped ribbon from the "Jersey" ribbon originals.

Make sure to check out the cards that some girls have linked up! They're great! Thanks everyone for sharing!

Recipe:
Stamps: In the Spotlight
Paper: Fall Flowers DP, Really Rust, Old Olive, Soft Sky
Ink: Soft Sky, Really Rust, Old Olive
Accessories: Library Clips, Ribbon from Jersey Ribbon Originals

5 comments:

Becky Carafa said...

This is beautiful! I might try one of your sketches before you're done with the 27!

Tracy.H said...

Love this card and the sketch! And just realized, that I am the biggest dork! Now I know what to use that line of dots for in that stampset!! Duh!! :0)

Michele Kovack said...

What a great card! I am going to check out more of your sketches right now!

Becky Carafa said...

Here's mine for #16:
http://lakeshorestamper.blogspot.com/2007/09/saras-sketch-challenge-16.html

Dani said...

So I'm going back through the sketches and looking at all your cards because I seem to have hit a major creative block, and I think this card is my favorite. FAVORITE! I just love it. Thank you for sharing your beautiful work with us!