Friday, September 28, 2007

Thanks!

You guys are awesome! I had a great day yesterday! I had a nice lunch with my family, then came home to relax and soon Nate got home from work.

He surprised me with some $$ for a new camera and here's where he was so thoughtful-he scheduled a 1 hour pregnancy massage at City Looks! It was so amazing (I've never had a massage before) If you haven't had a massage before-I recommend you go out and get one soon! I'm going back to get another one before I have this baby!

I was also surprised by the awesome b-day cards I received in the mail by a lot of stampers: my mom, SIL, swap group friends...you guys have amazing talents! I'm going to post my mom's later...I'm so proud of her :)

BTW-this picture is me & my daughter with the cake that she helped her daddy make! It was so good!

3 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Happy Birthday! That is a GREAT pic of you two!!! Enjoy your day!

AJ said...

happy day to you!!!

Cards of Maria said...

Happy birthday!!
/Maria from Sweden