Friday, September 14, 2007

Hostess Gift


Here's one of those Coaster Boxes I made for a hostess gift. Here's the tutorial from Splitcoast: Coaster Gift Box

I filled this with chocolate (because who wouldn't like chocolate???) I hope she likes it!

I used the Cutie Pie DP here and just tied instead of stitched the edges. I also added a scallop circle to the front and cut out one of the flowers from the papers. Then used my Spring Bouquet punch to punch out a pomegranate flower and a little 1/4" circle for the center. Added dimensionals to the back and stamped "for you" on one of the petals.

Recipe:
Stamps: Happy Everything
Paper: Cutie Pie DSP, Bashful Blue, Purely Pomegranate, Certainly Celery
Accessories: Bashful Blue & Very Vanilla Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensionals
Tools: Spring Bouquet Flower Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, 1/4" Circle punch

4 comments:

Janine said...

Great little box and chocolates sounds excellent. How could anyone be disappointed!

Alex said...

Well, if she doesn't like it, you can send it to me because I think it is stinkin' cute - LOL! Love this, and with chocolate too - that is an awesome hostess gift! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Laura said...

Very cute! I love the cutie pie paper!! I love your blog! I can't wait to play along with your skecth challenges! I linked your blog onto mine!!

Laura:)

Anonymous said...

This is wonderful!