Friday, September 7, 2007

27 Sketches in 27 Days-#4










Here's my 4th Sketch & card!

This has got to be the most simple card I've ever made! Not much of a challenge here, although I had a hard time figuring out what I should put in the bottom corner. I don't own a "happy halloween" stamp, so I had to come up with something. Hopefully it looks okay.

Remember you have until MIDNIGHT tonight to sign yourself up for BLOG CANDY!!


RECIPE:
Stamps: Carved & Candlelit, LIttle Pieces
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Old Olive
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, WW

6 comments:

emily anderson said...

okay sara, so i've made a card! this is for sketch #2!
www.3peasinapoddesigns.blogspot.com
the title of the post is "sara's sketch #2"
have a great night!

Kathy W said...

What a cute Halloween card, and I love this sketch. I just need to find some stamping time; your sketches are wonderful, and I am adding them to my craft book. Thanks for sharing, and hopefully I'll be able to share a card sometime next week.

Angel said...

Ah... Sara, I wish I would have started along with you doing this 27 sketches... I am going to try and "catch up". Love your sketches and looks like fun! What a great way to celebrate your 27th birthday!

MJ said...

I am gonna try to catch up with these. Here is my first one.

http://technostamper.blogspot.com/

I hope you don't mind I posted a link to your site on my blog for others to play too.

Angel said...

Hi Sara! Here is my take on Sketch #4! http://angelosity.blogspot.com/2007/09/bold-blocks.html
I think I may catch up yet!

Dawn said...

I did a card for this sketch...you can see it on my blog..it's the eek card with the spiders..thanks for the great sketch and blog..